Amonoka means “peaceful home” in Sanskrit — and peace is what you will find at this spacious, classic villa facing the sea and Buck Island on a panoramic ridge above Teague Bay. Just beyond The Reef golf course on St. Croix’s east end, you’ll arrive at a gated entry, framed with bougainvillea, that opens to reveal the private road leading up to this beautiful home.
Upon entering through a door accented by a stained glass panel, you’ll be enchanted by the breathtaking view that unfolds before you — and by the abundant space, both indoors and out, where everyone can spread out and enjoy the tropical scenery. Pickled cypress beamed ceilings provide classic Caribbean atmosphere along with the breezy floor plan that flows from room to room.
- Generous outdoor living space with tiled gallery and decks that fan out around a large pool with Buck Island views.
- Indoor Great Room with dining and sitting area.
- Media room with recliners and large-screen satellite television. Attached Bonus room with daybed.
- Modern open-concept kitchen.
- Master Suite with “his and hers” bathrooms including tub, shower and an outdoor shower.
- Two guest bedrooms, one with king bed and one with twin beds that can be converted to a king. Each with en suite bathroom.
- Expansive lower level apartment with private entrance and covered patio. Twin beds that can be converted to a king and queen-size sleeper sofa. Compact but full kitchen and full bathroom with shower.
- Tropical fruit trees including orange, lemon, lime, guava, banana, and carambola (star fruit) when in season.
Featured on Travel Channel’s Real St Croix
All homes are furnished with linens, bath and beach towels, full kitchens with dish/flat/glass/cookware and washer/dryer. Mid-stay maid service is provided one time per week for most bookings. Rates do not include 12.5% Hotel Tax. 50% of the rental is required to confirm a reservation with the full balance due 45 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa and MasterCard via PayPal. To avoid potential problems, we ask that you allow us to make your car reservation. We also suggest you purchase travel insurance. Please be sure to read our terms and conditions page before booking. We strongly recommend traveling with a mobile phone.