With clean and modern lines, a magnificent oceanfront location, and unparalleled attention to detail, the Breakers at Cane Bay provides a truly luxurious villa experience on St. Croix.
The Breakers is located on a dramatic bluff with wonderful views of The Caribbean Sea, Hamm’s Bluff, and Cane Bay. It’s triplex design provides the utmost in privacy for two couples, with the huge bedroom suites located on the first and third floors, separated by the pool level living area. Its private oceanfront location is just a short stroll from the beaches, diving, restaurants, and bars at Cane Bay.
This new, finely detailed neo-Mediterranean style villa includes features and amenities that you would expend to find in a much more expensive property, including travertine flooring, French terra cotta roof tiles, antique brick patios, coral stone pool deck, locally handcrafted lighting fixtures, cook’s kitchen with marble counters and professional appliances, beautiful baths with premium nickel faucets and spacious travertine showers, central air conditioning, and two sumptuously furnished equal king masters with en suite baths.
- Gated entrance and parking with entrance to the main living area
- Glass sliders open onto spacious antique brick covered patio with views of the pool and the crashing surf
- Oceanside pool with coral stone patio and separate powder room adjacent to the pool
- 50″ plasma TV, DVD player and iPod ready sound system in the living area
- Spacious master suites located on the first and third floors each with custom en-suite full baths
- Not suitable for children under 12
All homes are furnished with linens, bath and beach towels, full kitchens with dish/flat/glass/cookware and washer/dryer. Mid-stay maid service is provided one time per week for most bookings. Rates do not include 12.5% Hotel Tax. 50% of the rental is required to confirm a reservation with the full balance due 45 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa and MasterCard via PayPal. To avoid potential problems, we ask that you allow us to make your car reservation. We also suggest you purchase travel insurance. Please be sure to read our terms and conditions page before booking. We strongly recommend traveling with a mobile phone.