Atop the lush hilltop of St. Croix, Clairmont Overlook is the ultimate Caribbean getaway offering sun, sand, and sea, in a luxurious private villa. Just 15 minutes away from the beach, restaurants and nightlife. Clairmont Overlook is the ultimate location for couples, a relaxing family vacation, or a dream Honeymoon…
Stunning 360 views, a main and guest house, fully equipped outdoor gazebo Clairmont Overlook offers luxury, serenity, and island living overlooking Salt River, Christiansted and Buck Island to the east, Cane Bay, Hamm’s Bluff, Mt. Eagle and the South Shore to the west.
Totally private, this home has been outfitted throughout with walls of glass windows and doors so that the views can be enjoyed from absolutely every interior location.
- Over 11,000 square feet of coral stone patio provide endless outdoor living and entertaining space
- Separate open-air pavilion for lounging, dining, and entertaining with wet bar, grill and lounge seating
- Expansive salt water elliptical swimming pool with large patio and covered pergola for shade
- Main Villa boasts luxurious master bed and large full bath with Jacuzzi tub and stunning views
- Spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas with floor to ceiling sliders on both sides allowing for the breezy Trade Winds
- 3 bedroom Guest Villa with two adjoining rooms (king and two twins) and second Master Suite. All with en-suite baths and separate entrances.
- Lower apartment with adjoining bedrooms en suite baths with (king and two twins), studio kitchen, sitting area and private balcony.
- Available for weddings and events
Featured on SomethingBlueVI.com
All homes are furnished with linens, bath and beach towels, full kitchens with dish/flat/glass/cookware and washer/dryer. Mid-stay maid service is provided one time per week for most bookings. Rates do not include 12.5% Hotel Tax. 50% of the rental is required to confirm a reservation with the full balance due 45 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa and MasterCard via PayPal. To avoid potential problems, we ask that you allow us to make your car reservation. We also suggest you purchase travel insurance. Please be sure to read our terms and conditions page before booking. We strongly recommend traveling with a mobile phone.